Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why I Post Things On Here

I'm sure that you must wonder why I post some of the things that I post.  It is simple.  The things that I post about education are happening in Missouri and in Lee's Summit.  Representative Grisamore is aware of these things.  His constituents have brought them to his attention.  He took that information to the school district in order to gain favor with them.  He traded information to help his political career at the expense of disabled children.

I want the public to know what is happening in their school district and how their legislator is handling it.  While he claims to the be champion for the disabled his record does not reflect it.  There are legislators that are helping.

Senator Kraus filed a bill to change the due process system.  It passed and now parents might finally have a chance of winning in due process.  Senator Rupp filed the restraint and seclusion bill.  He has done a lot for autism.  He actually does what he promises to do.

Representative Grisamore will say that I don't like Republicans.  That is not true.  I don't like politicians that don't do what they say they are going to do.  I don't like politicians that use my disabled child as a political stepping stone.

I ask that you do your research.  Read some of my past posts about Representative Grisamore and see for yourself how he will say one thing and then another.  He will email something and then deny that he ever said it.  Even when you are looking at it in black and white he is trying to convince that it didn't happen.

No comments: